The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) of Rosa Parks-Edison Elementary is a vibrant, active group of volunteers. Our membership includes parents, grandparents and other relatives as well as teachers, staff members, administrators and community members.
- A powerful voice for all children.
- A relevant resource for families and communities.
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
PTA volunteers work all year long to make RP-E a positive, enriching environment that will set the stage for lifelong learning and good citizenship. We invite YOU to join us in the effort to serve, educate, encourage and support the children of RP-E!
RPE is holding its annual Outdoor Movie Night on Friday, October 3rd! We will be playing the LEGO MOVIE!!! We need lots of volunteers to help make this night a success. Thank you so much for your help. When you arrive for your shift, please check in at the Membership/Volunteer Table. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Timeline for the event:
- 5:30pm Movie Night activities start
- 7:30-8:00pm Silly String Event
- 8:30pm Lego Movie starts
- 9:45pm Basket Auction ends
- 10:10pm – Movie ends
DATE: 10/3/2014 (Fri.)
If you would like to help out please sign up!